The SNPF returns to Battleby on 12 and 13 September and this year they’re offering camera club members an early bird discount on group bookings.
Robert Melville and I went last year and will go again this year!
Groups of 8 or more will receive a discount of 10% off this year’s ticket prices. If you wish to qualify for a discount for tickets to this truly outstanding event please get your skates on and let me know. We need another 4 people to go to Battleby (minimum)!
Discounted ticket prices will be as follows:
- Day ticket – Sat 12 Sep – £49.50
- Day ticket – Sun 13 Sep – £49.50
- Weekend ticket – Sat 12 and Sun 13 Sep – £89.10
Lunch & workshop prices are as follows:
- Lunch – £9
- Workshop – Lightroom – The Missing Ingredient, with Alister Benn – Sat 12 Sep – £3
- Workshop – Garden Bird Photography – Beyond the Basics, with Mark Hamblin – Sat 12 Sep – £3
- Workshop – Wildlife in Motion – Moving to Video, with James Shooter – Sat 12 Sep – £3
- Workshop – Lightroom – The Missing Ingredient, with Alister Benn – Sun 13 Sep – £3
- Workshop – Garden Bird Photography – Beyond the Basics, with Mark Hamblin – Sun 13 Sep – £3
- Workshop – Wildlife in Motion – Moving to Video, with James Shooter – Sun 13 Sep – £3
Compèred by renowned nature and conservation photographer, Peter Cairns, on behalf of the Wild Media Foundation, the two-day festival will see a fantastic variety of presentations by nine leading nature and landscape photographers. Cairngorms-based photographer Neil McIntyre will open the event on Saturday, followed by Sam Hobson, David Maitland, Britta Jaschinski, Leeming & Paterson and Laurent Geslin, with “The Lynx Story”. Laurent will kick things off with a different subject on Sunday, followed by Sue Bishop, Tom Mason, Britta Jaschinski, who will give her second emotive presentation of the weekend, and Alister Benn. David Maitland will return to wrap up what promises to be an exciting and thought-provoking event.
Lunchtime workshops will be hosted by Alister Benn, Mark Hamblin and James Shooter and trade stands will again be available throughout the weekend.
The discount offer is open until 30th June.
If you would like a ticket please contact Jan-Karel Querido with your name, email address, details of tickets required (including lunch and workshops) and which payment you prefer:
- Cheque made payable to The Wild Media Foundation & posted to 12 George Wilson Road, Auldearn, Nairn, IV12 5TN
- Payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org, reference “SNPF2015_CC”.
If 8 or more members book tickets we can then apply for the club discount ticket price. We need to do this before 30th June.
SNPF will then email tickets to individuals once payment has been received.
Contact Jan-Karel on email@example.com if you wish to qualify for club discount before June 29th.
– Jan-Karel Querido