With this fabulous spell of fine spring weather I imagine shutters will be clicking away furiously. We will be looking for some great competition entries next season! Stan is already off and running,(so to speak) so if you want to catch the ‘master’ you need to be out and about. Below is our list of ‘Summer Activities’, although it is hoped there may be some additions during the next four months, we will keep you posted in due course. Any suggestions are most welcome.
- May 23rd – Walk round St Andrews Botanic Gardens (morning/afternoon)
- June – Trip to Isle of May (around middle of June. Weather and tide dependent)
- June 24th – Garden Party at Abbey Cottage courtesy of Margaret Coull
- July 26th – St Andrews Highland Games
- August 01-09 – Pittenweem Art Festival
Everyone is very welcome to come along. More information closer to the event.
In the meantime can I wish you all a great summer behind the lens.
— Chris Reekie, President